Our skin is the most exposed organ of our body that gets a constant beating from various environmental factors. Especially during winters, it becomes extremely difficult to keep the skin soft and supple. It’s better to turn to home remedies to improve skin texture and clear dry patches from the skin. But before that, do remember to drink loads of water to keep skin hydrated and also include fatty acids, green leafy vegetables, fruits, and whole foods to nourish skin from within. Additionally, in this post, we have listed out 4 homemade face packs to improve skin texture.
1. Mash a banana with milk and apply on face and leave it for 20 minutes. Wash it with cold water to get a smooth and glowing skin.
2. Mix a tablespoon of curd, lemon juice and honey and apply it on the face for 10-15 minutes. It will help to lightens your skin complexion and will give you a smooth and glowing skin.
3. Apply a mixture of one teaspoon of olive oil and equal amount of organic apple cider vinegar overnight on wet face. It keeps the skin smooth, reduces age spots and helps avoid wrinkles.
4. Take 1 tablespoon each of carrot juice, tomato juice and lemon juice. Mix them well and apply on the face to get a smooth glowing complexion. This remedy works equally well both for oily and dry skin.
5. This face pack not only improves skin texture, it is also an effective tan-removal remedy. Take 2 tbsp of curd and soak 10 kesar/saffron strands in it. Allow the curd to rest in refrigerator overnight. The next morning, add one spoon of besan. Mix to a smooth paste consistency and apply on the face and neck. Rinse off with warm water after 15 minutes. Use this to pack to exfoliate your face and say hello to smooth and soft skin.
Saffron+Yogurt+Gram Flour Anti-Tan Face Pack
15 Indian Beauty Secrets The World Should Know